Graduation 2020 Videos:
Drivers Education has been rescheduled for next week. July 6th-July9th, 8:30am-12:30pm for classes. Students will have to re-work driving schedules and be flexible. Please bring a mask.
Continuous Learning Support Links and Information:
LUNCH Menu link: https://www.usd109.org/7866_1
OPAA and USD 109 Food Service Employees will continue to work hard for your kids.
1. Please order from our website or this link: tiny.cc/mtk4lz and order FOR THE WHOLE WEEK.
2. PLEASE PICKUP THE MEALS YOU ORDER. This brings efficiency to a program that is a tremendous blessing during these times. PLEASE help with this!
3. SOCIAL DISTANCING IS A MUST!!!!
4. This program requires that we "see" the children being served the meal you pick up. However, there will be a bit of leniency on this until the Governor lifts the Stay-At-Home order for our state.
5. Please take advantage of this program since many homes are going to be feeling the pinch financially from the complications due to Covid-19.
SUMMER FOOD – GRAB AND GO – USD #109 – Republic County Schools
Beginning on Wednesday, June 17th the meals at the Jr/Sr High School will be served from inside the cafeteria. You will need to park in the back parking lot and enter through the cafeteria doors. You are welcome to eat at the school or take the meal with you. Reminder we will be social distancing inside the building. Meals will still be delivered to the outlying communities during the month of June.
REMINDER – Meals will be served at the Jr/Sr High School building from 11am to Noon. Meals are free of charge to all children ages 1 – 18.